Glycerin Whale Soap
Available in any of our 24 signature scents!
All Luffa Farm soaps are hand-poured in micro batches to ensure quality. Made from vegetable glycerin and vegetable oils, these soaps are moisturizing and healing. Glycerin is an emollient, meaning it creates an invisible shield that locks moisture into your skin while you bathe or wash your hands. It is also a humectant, drawing moisture to your skin. Glycerin is all natural, safe for any skin type. Due to its emollient and humectant properties, glycerin is a popular bathing and moisturizing choice for those who suffer from dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis. Use this soap with a natural Luffa sponge and moisturize with our glycerin lotions afterward for maximum results.
NO Detergents - NO sulfates - NO surfactants
* Made with only the Finest Natural Vegetable Oils
*Contains 20% Kosher Glycerin
*Is Hypo-Allergenic & Non-Comedogenic
*Undergoes no animal testing, ever!
*Contains no animal products
- Coconut Oil,
- Palm Oil,
- Safflower Oil,
- Vegetable Glycerin,
- Purified Water,
- Sodium Hydroxide (solidifies ingredients into soap in a process called saponification),
- Fragrance Oil,
- Sorbitol (derived from sugar alcohol to draw moisture from the air),
- Sorbitan oleate (derived from sorbital to bond water and oil in soap),
- Soy bean protein (acts as an emulsifier to keep ingredients mixed well, and a glue to hold ingredients together),
- Titanium dioxide (a mineral that provides the solid appearance in soap, not in translucent soaps),
- Food Coloring.
Any special requests?